Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The First Snaring!!













So for all of you farm girl's you know that
 when you see a gopher and there's snow on the ground it means only one thing!!
SPRING!!!!
And even if the ground hog saw his shadow or not, when you see one of these guys you know spring is coming!!




So last Saturday the weather was beautiful so I took the boys out to grandma and grandpa Reeder's farm...
And uncle Casey took Conner out to snare gophers and I was a little sceptical so we fallowed  and sure enough they caught not one but 2 gophers!! 














My boys just love to go to the farm and
 that day was probably the best so far!!
















5 comments:

JWalburger said...

Glad to see a sign of spring!

Rayanna Hogg said...

FUN, I so remember Gofer "hunting"... we were so cruel dragging them behind the truck and all! LOL I love the picture with all the boys and the dog... this is a serious scrapbooking page in the making!!

Lyndsey said...

Gophers bring back so may childhood memories. I love that they even caught the Gophers. I think that every time I tried that we could never catch one. That is impressive.

DJ said...

YAY!! That's the best thing I've heard all week!!

Lindsey Smith said...

I think i need a trip to the farm as well, there's nothing like bucked of a horse. I hope your right about spring; well I hope the gophers are right. And you girls in your family are little home makers, baking and creating all the time. How come I didn't get more of that?