Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blake's Birthday #3





My little man is 3.. He is getting so big!!!

We had a fun day a Grandma and Grandpa Roe's house
with family.

This is him in his new Diego Car.. 
He loved it but he was wondering where is the GO .. or the gas. 







His Reeder uncle's gave him this and the first thing he said was"oh oh Ah Ah!" Silly Monkey

















I think he got a little spoiled but what do ya do.. He's only 3 once, or so I told Andy!!













I made this so fun Lego cake for him and he thought it was the best thing ever!!! Cause he LOVES LEGO>












He was so dang cute when we started singing happy Birthday, He was suddenly shy!! Crazy Boy.

That was my weekend and it was a busy one at that. I'm still painting and wishing it was over but soon so very soon then to the spa a go......

3 comments:

Rayanna Hogg said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAKE!! I can't believe he is 3 already. Looks like he had a great day!! Great work on the cake--- wonder mom again!

JWalburger said...

Time flies by so fast...3 already!! Excellent work on the cake.

LindsayB said...

cute blog angie! that cake is adorable. i need to hurry and think of what in the world i'm going to do for james' birthday on thurs. we need to get together ok!