Sunday, August 23, 2009

Conner is 6....


Wow my little guy is SIX.. So crazy!!!!

So Conner wanted a Hot Wheels birthday cake for his birthday so I bought a cake pan and thought this was going to the simplest cake I ever made but lets just say that the cake had other ideas like not getting out of the pan...
So I improvised and this is what he got and he LOVED IT!!! 
Blake modeling the Army Cake.. 
On August 12 , 2003.. at 2:22 pm
my little Conner came into this world
It took him 14 hours, but he made it..
What a Cute kid!!!

1 comment:

DJ said...

I can't believe u have a 6 yr old! He's a cutie & you are such a cute mom too! Those are lucky boys to get you for a mom!!
So I went private on my blog and just thought i'd let ya know that if you'd still like to read our blog you're more than welcome to....just email me at dawnaraej@gmail.com & I'll send an invite.