Thursday, May 29, 2008






Mexico ...... I loved Mexico every minute of it, even when we were driving past men that were holding machine guns scary!!!! We went for Andy's brother's wedding in Culican a 2.5 hour drive from the safe haven of our resort in Mazatlan. That was a crazy day lost in Culican found a Wal-mart and trying to ask for directions to our hotel when no one spoke english!!! Yeah 4 hours later we were at the hotel and trying to enjoy ourselves before the wedding thank goodness it was a beautiful hotel next to a mall!!! But the wedding was a blast all tell you what those mexicans know how to partay, we danced till 1:30 with only a few people that spoke english! but it was sooo much fun I keep telling people i'm going back to mexico just to crash weddings!! 


And while this is happening my most favorite Sista ever is at my house with my two boys and her little Makenna that was teething. And I know she changed diapers all weekend and even try'd to potty train Blake, but wasn't that lucky!! But I'm so greatful for her and i know that she loves my boys and took the best care of them and I couldn't ask for anything more. So I love Rayanna she's the best sister I could ask for! I know that there wasn't enough souvenier's in Mexico to say thank you! Thank you Ray!!!

6 comments:

Lynette said...

That looks like a fun trip!!! And sooo warm!!! You are lucky to have such a great sis!!! Wish I had one like that!!!

MaRea Hess said...

Sounds like a fun week. We need pictures of the big party and mexico!! Isn't great to have someone that you can trust to leave your kids with and not have to worry about them once while you are gone. Family is great

Rayanna Hogg said...

Well it's about time you posted something on your blog! I love the pictures... you look pretty darn good in Mexico with the sunset! It was fun with the boys... and I love all the stuff, you are too sweet! I'm your sister isn't that my job? Love ya too!!

MaRea Hess said...

Thanks for the pictures they gives a feel of how wonderful mexico is. Now I need to get away without my kid and enjoy A nice sunset on the beach!

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the update...it's about time we saw you update this blog. GREAT ENTRY !!! Looks like you had a blast in Mexico !

JWalburger said...

I have heard Mexico is a great place to go. I know my sister is looking forward to going sometime this year with her Husband. besides, I am sure you had earned a break from kids and such and Mexico is a great way to spend it.