Wednesday, May 7, 2008

So i decided that I better write something. But it's intimidating looking at other blogers and what they have to say and I wonder what should I really write about? Or does it matter? My life is wonderful I'm spoiled like crazy, by my man of course and  I should be considering he's gone most of the time right!! well lately I've been pondering friendship, what is friendship? I've had friends come and go since high school and wonder why were not friends anymore I realize that we change but I would think there should still be that connection right? Or maybe we wern't friends at all if we can't get past the past discretions?  

2 comments:

theadventursofsidandlinda said...

Angie - I just had to let you know that you are not the only one who thinks you're boys are wonderful. They are so precious and the fact that you love being a mother shows in their big smiles and your contented countenance. You are so blessed!

About the friends question! Friends were such a high priority in my life when I was young. Friends were EVERYTHING and the ONLY thing that mattered - above all else. Through the years I have discovered that friends come and go depending on so many things in our lives AND THEIRS. All of our lives get so busy and complicated and friendships change not so much because of some offense but because of all the changes and complications in our individual families and work situations. Friendships depend to a large degree on how much WE are willing to dedicate to a friendship in time, effort and energy. Remaining friendly in periodic friendships is a skill developed over time as we have compassion for everyone else's situation and taking time to respond to a friend's needs, joys and suffering. When it comes right down to it, my best discovery over a lifetime of living is that - the most rewarding and lasting friendships will always be FAMILY - in time and in eternity.
Keep blogging - you're doing GREAT!

Lindsey Smith said...

I love that you are blogging. I have to agree with my mom in every way. I have some great friends but i would rather be with my family, doesn't matter who. Friendship is very demanding but family always knows what to expect. Keep blogging, I love it.