Wednesday, September 10, 2008



How time fly's when you have kids, It's seems like just yesterday I had a 7lb 8oz little boy. And now he's in Kindergarten!!!! Go figure.  Conner love's school can't wait to go to school. But Blake on the hand doesn't know what to do with out Conner at home, They're best friend and enemies. Blake seems to be doing a little better, just Blake and I have school when Conner gone and he loves it, we craft and we just play together. It's so nice to have some bonding time with him. 


We had a funny Blake moment yesterday. We've been trying to potty train him for awhile now and he doesn't seem to grasp the concept yet. We were in the bathroom and conner has to go pee so he whips down his pants and goes in the toilet well Blake sees  this and takes down his pants and stands there like conner and then he looks up and says" how do I turn it on mom!"
I love my two little boys and I'm so greatfull for them and opportunity I have to stay at home with them.   Happy School Days!!!

3 comments:

Lynette said...

No Way is he in school! That does NOT seem possible!!! He is sooo cute...looks all grown up with his lil backpack!!!

JWalburger said...

That is so sweet, and funny! I had a good chuckle over that potty story. Thanks for the comment support earlier, I appreciate it to know I am not alone in by frustration about comments like that.

Hess said...

kids grow up way to fast. I think that is the funniest potty training story I've ever heard. You should send that story into Readers Digest or something.