Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Little Things





 

For all 4 of my wonderful ladies that I visiting teach I decided to make these to cute cupcakes on a stick! And they turned out sooo cute!!! Thanks Tiff for your last blog cause you gave me the cute idea. And my Ladies Loved them!!!


So last week we finally bought a play ground, It's the best thing we could have spent our money on and my boys are on there non stop. Lets just say it saved my life last weekend, Andy left for 5 days to a Home show in Toronto and the play ground gave me a little peace and quiet. 





5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ang, your cupcake pops turned out so CUTE ! Aren't they alot of work !!!! Grr, but very Yummy.

I wish we had a playground in our back yard...your boys are very lucky.

Wow I can't beleive Andy went all the way to Toronto for a home show....that's die hard.

Have a great week.

JWalburger said...

That playground looks prety fun! I love the cupcake pops, such a cute idea!!

Rayanna Hogg said...

hey sis your cupcake pops are super cute!! I have to make some now... what a great idea for visiting teachers!!

Your playground looks like so much fun... I will have to bring Makenna over to play. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey! You commented on my blog contest. Fainting while prego sucks! I did that at the temple once... *embarassing*...

But what I was wondering is who's blog you found me off of, so I can give them credit. Or did you just randomly find my blog. (no worries if you did... I totally blog stalk some peoples blogs :)

Lynette said...

Ang...those cupcake pops are darling. How did you make them? I would LOVE to try them too!!!