Monday, November 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Here I go....


8 Things I am passionate about...

 1. Blake
 2. Conner
 3. my Hubby
 4. my home
 5. being a mom 
 6. books
 7. Prayer
 8. friends

8 "words or phrase I say way to often

 1. I Love You!!
 2. where your mickey mouse!
 3. He's working!
 4. CONNER BERTON ROE!!!
 5. BLAKE!!!!
 6. you've got to be kidding me
 7. oh my gosh!!
 8. Seriously!

8 things I want to do before I die

 1. See my children grow up happy and healthy
 2. take my kids to Disney Land
 3. finish school and became a counsellor
 4. stay in one house longer than 5 years
 5. go to NYC.
 6. See Racheal Ray show!!
 7. Paris 
 8. Be the best mom ever

8 things I would love to see

 1. my house finished before summer 09.
 2. Twilight movie
 3. Hawaii Temple
 4. the Future
 5. NYC
 6. Tahiti
 7.  the Pyramid's
 8. Ellen

8 things I need or want

 1. Breaking Dawn ( I need the last book!!!!!)
 2. go to Toronto to see my girl friend
 3. MOVERS
 4. a LEXUS ( yeah i know i'm crazy but it's my dream)
 5. my boys to sleep in there own bed
 6. A mexico trip with my Hubby!!!
 7. A dinning room table
 8. A stress free husband!!!( the joys of owning your own buisness)

People I Tag!!

 Kristy
 Kristyn Bevans
 Lindsay Bevans
 Erin Bishop
 

 Hope you all have a great one!!!
 
 
  
 

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

Interesting things to learn about you there. Hey, did you want to buy the newest book, or borrow one? I know that Costco has them. If you want to borrow so you can read it, I can loan you mine. I will be down in Cardston on Saturday.

Roe Family said...

I just need to get into Costco and get it!! I've just been busy. But thanks.