Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 random things about me!!

So here it goes 25 things about me!! I wasn't tagged but thought it would be fun to do it any ways, because sometimes you forget who you are and need to remind yourself. So here I go....


1. I'm the 4th oldest in a family of ten kids.
2. I have 2 little boys Conner and Blake.
3. I love to read a good book.
4. I love to listen to a good book(thanks to my new orange ipod nano)
5. love to travel
6. I've been to Mexico, the Dominican, and Vegas. All within this last year.
7. I'm crafty when I have time
8. I crochet
9. I sew
10. I love to shop (but who doesn't)    
11. I enjoy recovering and fixing up old furniture.
12. love to mix and match the old and the new in decorating my house.
13. Need to have at least have my eye liner on before leaving the house.
14. I think my husband is the best home builder AROUND.
15. loves a good romance novel.
16. love to cook 
17. I try to bake
18. LOVE  love love to DANCE
19. My husband and I have a mole in the exact same spot... Weird
20. wish I could be a super hero MOM
21. would love to learn how to draw (anything other than a stick person)
22. look forward to my sister party's.
23. I'm a pro Lego builder thanks to conner and blake (there Lego maniac's) 
24. Love my Jewelry. That's my one goal when I'm anywhere in the world 
I need to add to my collection.
25. And I love going to the library!!! yeah I'm a NERD..

So there you have it 25 random things about me and it took me awhile to write those random things down....crazy

So I tag anyone else out there that needs to figure out who they are again, because when your running your family and being a mom and everything else you tend to forget. 
So start remembering and start typing and have fun!!

2 comments:

JWalburger said...

I have a list just like this on my facebook account. It, too, took me a while to write.

Lindsey Smith said...

the mole thing is weird. and it is so not fair that you have been to that many places this year alone!!! I am so big and unfortunate looking that you couldn't pay me to get into a swimsuit. You look great.