Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009


Well It's a new year and I love to have a fresh start at life. And to achieve and work at new goals!  What's Better!!!
 So we had a great Christmas this year and we had so much fun in Edmonton at the rides, the water park and of course SHOPPING!!!!



There's nothing like writing your Will to fully appreciate everything your have!! 
This past week we have been busy getting ready to go to the Dominican for a vacation and we knew that we needed to finish our will, it was so hard for me to think that I might not see my boys again and was having a hard time with it. But I am so glad it's done and final and I feel like a huge a weight has been lifted!

I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Years!!

1 comment:

Rayanna Hogg said...

Looks like you had way to much fun in Edmonton!! I know Will's sure are a hard thing to do for anyone... at least yours is done!