Monday, August 30, 2010

Stella&Dot



If you haven't heard of Stella&Dot!!
Your missing out!!

It's a new home based business where I get to come to your house as a new stylist and have party's with you and your
girl friends!! And try on some amazing jewelry that
is celebrity-coveted and has been featured in In-style, Redbook, Oprah, Rachael Ray, Lucky, and has been featured on the View and the Today Show!!
Impressive right!!

I know I'm just so excited to be a apart of this new and up coming company that I jumped on bored right away!

So I can't wait to get out there and show all of you this amazing jewelry!
And the best part is over half of the jewelry in this new Fall/Winter look book is under $50.00.
And if your lucky enough to have a trunk show or party, You as a hostess are rewarded with $100s in free jewelry, plus more shopping at half off.

So come and check it out at www.stelladot.com/angieroe
I can't wait to hear back from you so we can get started on
your new Fabulous jewelry collection!

No comments: